Prior to beginning your assignment, read Chapter 2 of the textbook and Corporate social responsibility in the 21st century: A view from the world’s most successful firms.
Using the Fortune 100 List (Links to an external site.), choose an organization that has their corporate social responsibility (CSR) statement, vision, and mission statements available on their website.
- Quote the statement and describe what this means in your own words
- Research a recent article on the organization that is related to their current and/or future CSR activities.
- Describe how the new plans will affect the organization, both internally and externally.
- Develop an idea for a new CSR endeavor for the organization based on the organizationâ€™s mission and vision.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text and the article by Snider, Hill, and Martin (2003).
- Must document all sources APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must end with a conclusion that clearly summarizes what was presented in the paper.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).