*****************3 full pages**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
++++++++++++++++ ðŸ˜€ It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssignðŸ˜€
References from the last 5 years
The questions don’t be must copied in the work. It must be identified by numbers. For example
1. Policy health issue is…………………………..
A) population …
2. problem statement is………………………….
The benchmark assesses the following competencies:
1.4 Participate in health care policy development to influence nursing practice and health care.
Research public health issues on the “Climate Change” or “Topics and Issues” pages of the American Public Health Association (APHA) website. Investigate a public health issue related to an environmental issue within the U.S. health care delivery system and examine its effect on a specific population.
Write a policy brief that summarizes the issue, explains the effect on the population, and proposes a solution to the issue.
Follow this outline when writing the policy brief:
- Describe the policy health issue. Include the following information:
- what population is affected,
- at what level does it occur (local, state, or national),
- evidence about the issues supported by resources.
- Create a problem statement.
- Provide suggestions for addressing the health issue caused by the current policy.
- Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change.
- Include necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator) and budget or funding considerations, if applicable.
- Discuss the impact on the health care delivery system